Midwest Health Partners’ Mobile Medical Clinic is a unique vehicle that can be deployed in a variety of scenarios with or without medical personnel. It is perfectly suited for “pop-up” health fairs, large outdoor gatherings, promotional events or any other type of setting where privacy, access to medical care, mobility and protection from the elements are required.
Costs can be customized for each partner and can include utilization of the clinic for as little as a few hours to weeks.
Amenities of the mobile unit include:
• Two exam rooms with separate entrances for complete privacy
• A wheelchair lift for full accessibility
• Fully climate controlled throughout the unit
• A bathroom and three sinks with water availability
• On-board electricity available at any time (either through the on-board generator or through 220V plug-in)
• A half size refrigerator and freezer
• A retractable awning that extend approximately 10 feet from the clinic to allow for shade and rain protection
• Ability to hang promotional signs, banners, etc. from the side of the clinic
• Wi-fi capabilities
• We can deploy medical staff (e.g., nurses) with the clinic and we would also have access to providers via telemedicine. You can also use your own staff, if preferred.